What is Creative Stone?
Manufactured, or creative stone, is produced using cement, natural iron oxide pigments, and lightweight aggregates, creating the look, feel, and quality of natural stone. It is a lightweight product weighing between 7 to 9 pounds per square foot (compared to 10 to 15 pounds per square foot for natural stone).
Benefits of Creative Stone
- Durability: Creative stone is very durable, easy to maintain, and very resistant to chipping or scratching.
- Installation Time: Because creative stone is easy to handle, it can make installation up to three times as fast as natural stone.
- Cost Effective: Creative stone can reduce project costs by over 35%.
- Retains Color: The natural oxides used become an integral part of the product, ensuring the color is distributed throughout the entire stone. This assures that creative stone will retain its color for life.
- Versatility: Creative stone comes in a variety of colors, styles, and accessories, and can be used indoors or outdoors.
When choosing an alternative to natural stone, Creative Stone is an excellent choice. It’s a cost-effective alternative to natural stone, lighter in weight, DIY friendly, and built to last. The experts at Fieldstone Center, Inc. have extensive knowledge of stone and masonry products, as they have been making dreams come true since 1971. Contact us today to see how we can help make your dream become a reality.